Wednesday, December 5, 2007

~Silly friend~


This few days are more free to relax myself.So i browse back some of my photo~want to share with is those friends that really have great personality that i know them from university~
They are friendly can mixed with me(although i know i am lan ci ppl) but you know what! they can accept me! hee~ they got big heart(wakak) funny person..i learn a lot from them~ at least know how to talk more with people..i m that kind of person cannot talk much with stranger..luckily they all are extrovert people~and i think..god treat me good at last at university life i met somebody can talk with me weh!!wohooo~~and others of it..i haven't got chance take photo with them!!if got time must catch up to take photo ..because all of them go to Queenland soon also..haih~all friends come and leave so fast~never mind..at least i got to know more people~look at their silly face you already can predict what kind of person are they~(HUMOUR and like spongebob)

No comments: