Thursday, December 6, 2007

ScaRLet































The Scarlet at Cineleisure, a new restaurant lounge in the newest, hippest hotspot of Mutiara Damansara.
The Scarlet plays a lot of mainstream hip hop and R&B. After my exam we just plan to hope in to club to have a relaxation timing with a bunch of friends..with nice music , enviroment and also liquor that we had..I was quite the skeptic when I first heard about The Scarlet. One, the whole notion of it being specially catered to women puts me off as I am one who believes in a business of versatility. Two, I had my doubts on its survival against Laundry, which is what The Curve is notorious for, besides its weekend flea markets, of course. The price there is reasonable for 2 VSOP Hennesy 598 but the most important problem is..the management and customer service is too bad~.the incident was two of my friends going to scarlet for booking table 2days before we going there to have fun, the promised to left us a seat there..so fine.until that days itself.when we arrived and about to went in..the people incharge there told us that he forgotten to leave us a seat.~we were so furious about this. but at last they find us a place which not so nice and in the middle there still had so many not happy incident there..but nevermind..because i still enjoy it~For so long itme i din't have chance go to club at LAst i can enjoy with my friends and with my dear also~^^

No comments: