Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Frustration System

I really cannot stand with my university management system!This seem like not the 1st time that i wan tot complaint! The education system is fine the lecturer is fine..have to take bus to one block to another block also FINE..but what happen is the management system from time to time is really WORST !! The dont even that send an email for student to tell that they are changing other system to manage our subject and notice problems! this is really make me angry! and Second things is..teh subject problems~our student here have to arrange our subject taking plan~and manage our timetable by our own but the problem is the do not have the latest updated timetable for us and we have to pay the payment 1st!!!!!!!this Friday is the due date to make payment but timetable out is next week!!how we going to make decision ?and if we make late payment have to charge more rm50 per subject!!OMG~tell me what am i gonna do..because of this system make me graduate late 1 year. and make me so helpless now to make a single decision..either i have to pay 1st or wait the timetable to fit in 1st!

No comments: