Friday, March 20, 2009

PinKy Pinkie Pinkey

Apparently i Love Pink~but sometime just too many people at my college talk about me~they describe me as "Princess" which i am not agree~@@

Because i am quite rude at home and didn't behave like a princess and i do not want to be a "PRINCESS" , let SOMEONE be ler~eiyer~(you know who i mention ^^, i know i m evil, but YA , i am saying YOU!!)

Anyway (stop gossiping sin), I saw some of the photos which have modified for Myvi interior design and the outlook~

The photo above~"kua Jiong Ness~~"


The car interior design!!!

Another kind of LV skin design!!
GOSH~this is also not my style! (TOO princess?)

(Too LALA?)hahaha


THIS ! IS THE BEST!!!

the car i love a lot when i saw at other blogger post it, The PiNK Volkswagen


It's also has a simple and gorgeous design inside the car!

No comments: