Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A pretty GIrl

Pretty Girl
Err...NO comment



Actually this Looks also got natural beauty?


Talking about pretty girls. Dawn Yang is so pretty! She is almost every guy will fall for her..(Including my bf)..Her body figure..Big boob..pRetty and perfect face

HMM~~~

I've heard about her plastic surgery. So I went Google and typed "Dawn Yang" =x I'm just curious. I found these...

If you're wondering where I got the pictures from, it's from HERE.

I also wanna do plastic surgery. hee~~~~But my Fats out from my body!
I don’t know why I write about this. It’s like impromptu. I don’t know. I don’t mind plastic surgery actually, but not too much.
oh and I hate breast implants those kind. It was just too weird to have a nice boob but have to be careful when touching it~

Oh yeah, if you want to know which kinda breasts are fake, you can play this game HERE.
They’ll show you some pictures and ask you whether those are fakes or not. It’s a bit disturbing. Don’t click if you’ve a weak heart okay?

HAHA some pictures are so… disturbing, seriously. It’s huge, no, GIGANTIC. –Roll eyes- In case you think I'm sick, I got it from the blog mentioned above. HAHA! Nice huh, fakes boost self-esteem.

NO offense...Just self opinion on some news.but now..she is a very pretty girl now,
just can say she is very successful now

No comments: