Sunday, May 18, 2008

6.30 AM in the MORNING

i don't know what am i doing here~doing my stupid assignment~ya~ rushing and finish it one shot after i m back from CLubbing with friends at Poppy garden. YA i know..you all will think WTF...doing assignment after CLubbing?

DENG!

tonight is a sad night for me and scared night~

SOmeone broke his promise! And never think On my side..i feel disappointed..seriously,i already try my best to do my part!DID YOU CONCERN THAT?! I don't know what to do to calm myself down to settle somethings that i had never try in my life, i feel helpless..but WHO KNOWS!!!!???

THUS..after take the bloody BATH..i m here doing my STUPID assignment~

CRying, to release my sadness~why i like to cry?I don't know, maybe is emotional~STOP CRYING..i saw my ugly face in the mirror!

my body not feeling well for whole day and at night still have all this terrible things happen to me!

ARGG~~~can someone give me some concern?6.30AM...i cannot felt as sleep..

No comments: