Thursday, February 28, 2008

OUR Friend~~FLy to Aussie



Make some intro to this lovely lady that i met her at Help University college. which from myside, i m still not deep well know to this gal , but from my knowledge.she is very friendly and charming girl.seriously i m not a friendly person ..like i will not push myself to get know to a stranger that i dont even know and less smiling..until my friend so poh liping who tell me that..so i decide to smile more.if not she is complaining that i m LAN CI^^~come back to this girl who name KAY ANN~~she still can talk to me and make friend with me even i had a irritating face..hahaha, that is not easy weh~by the way she s going to left us to aussie to further her education at Brisbane, the most sad person is liping.hah~for me,another friend is left me.everyone i know in college always come and go easily.haih~~so pity, because i m still haven't become her best friend yet..but nevermind..after a year she will be back~that is time ~

2 comments:

JAYDEN said...

Ya,Miss Her also~~
KN study hard ya, we all here working SO HARD also !!

Lil'binbin said...

hahaha. i'm not sad of her leaving. I'm so bloody mad at her leaving me here alone! =D
oh btw, my new blog is with blogspot adi.